Question 9 - Can I Claim My Motor Vehicle Expenses?

This will all depend on:

  • The type of business structure you use
  • How much you use the vehicle for business purposes
  • If the vehicle has a carrying capacity of over 1 tonne

In the majority of cases, if you use your motor vehicle to travel between jobs, to visit customers and suppliers you will be entitled to some form of tax deduction and there are a number of different methods of claiming motor vehicle expenses.

In the resources section of our website we have a Motor Vehicle Tax Guide you can download but we invite your call our office to discuss your personal situation.


T (03) 5941 4868 F (03) 5941 4750
A 1/56 John Street,
   Pakenham VIC 3810
P PO Box 555,
   Pakenham VIC 3810

Home | Contact Us | Sitemap | Privacy Statement | © 2021 P J Camm & Associates Pty Ltd

Contact Us

Let's Talk!


If I can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to use the live chat box below.

Talk to Us Now